Gordon Water Systems - K5 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Reserve price: No
This item is taxable.
The K5 Reverse Osmosis Premium Drinking Water System gives you high purity water in your home with out wasteful single use plastic bottles. You and your kids can fill up your reusable bottles that you take to school, work, workouts and events. Save $ and be Green! The award-winning K5 has the highest 3rd party certification so you know you are getting great water. It is flexible in that if you can add cartridges to address specific concerns, even cartridges that remove bacteria and viruses. The K5 does all this and still makes drinking water faster than any other residential RO and delivers it faster to your drinking faucet. Bid early & Bid often - This is a can't miss item. More info at https://www.kinetico.com/drinking-water-filtration-systems/kinetico-k5-drinking-water-station/.
- Home must be within Gordon Water's Kinetico Territory (Kent, Muskegon, Ottawa, Allegan, Barry, Kalamazoo or Van Buren county)
- Gordon Water must install system for warranty purposes
- Water test and plumbing audit provided at no charge
- Installation not included ($200-250 depending on plumbing audit)
- In certain very challenging water situations, additional equipment may be required which is not included with this certificate
- Not to be combined with any other offers or discounts
- Certificate has no cash value
- No change shall be given
- Redeemable only for the items specified
- Bearer must arrange for installation within one month of receiving certificate.
100 54th St SW
Grand Rapids, MI
||November 30, 2020 12:00AM
||December 13, 2020 8:00PM
Shipping & handling fees apply to auction vouchers that are being mailed.
Please note that some items may be print on demand. A $2.00 handling fee will apply to each order that includes a Print On Demand item. $0.50 will be charged for each Print On Demand additional item. Auction item page will specify if item is print on demand. Auction winner will be directed to print out voucher(s). Winners of multiple items may be directed to print out voucher(s) and also pay shipping for those being mailed.
Specified vouchers will be mailed in place of actual item. Voucher may be redeemed for item at physical store location. Items may be picked up at participating merchants or station with voucher as proof of receipt.
Vouchers will state whether to go to the merchant or pickup at the station.
Each order with a combined retail value of under $250.00 will be mailed out by USPS. This will be charged $4.81 for the first item and $1.05 for each additional item. The estimated delivery time is 7-10 business days.
Each order with a combined retail value $250 and over will be mailed out USPS with Signature Confirmation. This will be charged $10.21 for the first item and $1.05 for each additional item. The estimated delivery time is 7 - 10 business days.
||Date & Time
||December 13, 2020 7:53:35 PM